TÜV Rheinland, one of only three organizations authorized to test products for compliance to ZigBee standards, has developed a proprietary software-based testing system that is faster and more flexible than previous testing environments.
ZigBee is the technology for low-cost, low-power wireless sensor and control networks. ZigBee standards use 2.4 GHz radio frequency to monitor and control applications such as: smart energy devices including thermostats, in-home displays, smart meters and others; home and building automation devices such as light fixtures, switches and entertainment systems; healthcare devices including monitors and equipment; retail services such as payment terminals and information nodes; and other personal area network applications.
TÜV Rheinland’s new XML-based testing system is suitable to run all ZigBee specifications and standards product-testing programs. With this test harness, TÜV Rheinland will be able to quickly and efficiently test products for the ZigBee Certified program offered by the ZigBee Alliance.
TÜV Rheinland offers ZigBee testing services and Pre-testing at multiple locations around the world, always in conjunction with value-add compliance testing and certification programs.
TÜV Rheinland is an official ZigBee Alliance testing body. We are extensively involved in developing all ZigBee testing, specifications, and methods and are responsible for testing devices for certification by the ZigBee Alliance.
Benefits at a Glance
With ZigBee certification services from TÜV Rheinland, you can:
• Benefit from TüV Rheinland official ZigBee Alliance testing body
• Simplify wireless product integration
• Speed time to market
• Reduce costs and risks if you are looking to embed wireless connectivity
• Gain the inside track on this rapidly emerging standard
• Competitively position your products with our independent third party test certification
• Benefit from fast turnaround times and our long-standing experience
• Benefit from TÜV Rheinland’s exclusive, one-stop service for radio products
• TÜV Rheinland’s Testing for: ZigBee Smart Energy, ZigBee Home Automation, ZigBee Remote Control, ZigBee Health Care, ZigBee Telecom Services, ZigBee Input Device and ZigBee GreenPower.
If you are interested in such a test, please contact us for further details and a proposal at +31(0)594-505005 and ask for Lourens Koopmans or mail to:Lourens.email@example.com