(Bericht momenteel alleen in het Engels beschikbaar)
New at TÜV Rheinland in the Netherlands:
Test setup for Energy meters in frequency range 2–150 kHz
Some cases have been reported recently where the operation of static electricity meters for active energy has been influenced by various equipment generating disturbances in the frequency range of 2–150 kHz. This matter has been discussed at both WELMEC and CENELEC TC13 meetings since the end of 2010. TÜV Rheinland in the Netherlands recently developed a test setup for immunity investigation of electromagnetic disturbances in the frequency range of 2–150 kHz and their effect on static electricity meters.
Simulation test setup
Although no basic EMC standards are available yet for this problem and CENELEC discussion is still ongoing, TÜV Rheinland in the Netherlands has developed a simulation test setup to address the issue, even though the final test to be proposed by the IEC in the near future may be different from TÜV Rheinland test. With a positive test result of this simulation test, manufacturers can show Notified Bodies and Utilities that their Watt-hour meters are immune to this electromagnetic disturbance in the frequency range of 2–150 kHz.
Benefits at a Glance
With TÜV Rheinland Product Testing and Certification, you will:
• Ensure your compliance with the legal requirements of the EMC directive
• Improve your market position with tested products
• Competitively position your products with our independent third party test certification
• Benefit from fast turnaround times and our long-standing experience
• Benefit from TÜV Rheinland’s exclusive, one-stop service Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
If you are interested in such a test, please contact us for further details and a proposal. At email@example.com or call +31 (0)594 – 50 50 05