Established in Niekerk (Groningen), TÜV Rheinland EPS is an independent, international test laboratory certified for ISO17025 and EN45011. Based on more than 20 years of experience, TÜV Rheinland EPS supplies high-end services for the testing and certification of electrical, electronic and radio communication equipment. We test products on various aspects, including safety. Electrical equipment, for instance, must not cause electromagnetic interference or be susceptible to that kind of interference. TÜV Rheinland EPS uses professional equipment to investigate and establish these matters for you.
ISO 17025 accredited: Research laboratories of unimpeachable quality
The test results and inspection reports of TÜV Rheinland EPS are dependable through and through. Our laboratories are NEN-EN-ISO/17025 accredited. We are also accredited to carry out product certification under EN 45011* (2). TÜV Rheinland EPS has an extremely broad range of test facilities. Tests and inspections are carried out in many cases under the auspices of the Dutch Accreditation Council (RvA). International (ISO, EN) and national standards have an important role to play here, whether or not prescribed in governmental or sectoral regulations.
TÜV Rheinland EPS works for you in the following areas:
• Electrical safety
• Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
• Electro Magnetic Fields (EMF) and Specific Absorption Rate (SAR)
• Advice and evaluation as a public agency (Notified Body)
Why you should definitely opt for TÜV Rheinland
Each establishment of TÜV Rheinland has its own specialist field. In Niekerk we have an independent and internationally recognised (accredited) test laboratory for ISO17025 and EN45011. Based on more than 20 years of experience, TÜV Rheinland EPS supplies high end services for the testing and certification of electrical, electronic and radio communication equipment. Also, TÜV Rheinland EPS is one of the few laboratories able to determine the quantity of RF radiation (to which a human body is exposed) by means of SAR and EMF readings.
Only the best quality TÜV Rheinland EPS
Quality occupies an important position at TÜV Rheinland EPS. A large amount of the work is carried out under one or more recognitions. TÜV Rheinland EPS currently holds the following accreditations, certification and/or recognitions:
• ISO17025 accreditation for tests and analyses
• EN45011 accreditation for product certification
• Designation as a Notified Body for the EMC Directive for the Dutch National Telecoms Agency
• Designation as a Notified Body for the R&TTE Directive for the Dutch National Telecoms Agency
• Designation as a Notified Body for the Low Voltage Directive for the Dutch Food and Consumer Product Safety Authority
• FCC recognition for emission testing
• Industrie Canada recognition for emission testing
• FrieslandCampina recognition as a Conformity Assessment Body (CAB)
• Designated by the RDW Centre for Vehicle Technology and Information for the car industry
• Recognition for VCCI testing
• Designation as a Certification Body for Hong Kong